Sunday, December 11, 2005

Comparing Boys

We've had so many people ask us how much (or little) does Noah look like Micah and visa versa. Welll, so many people have posed this question, that I thought I'd let you make the call. Both of the pictures were taken of the boys only a few minutes after they were born.



On the top, we have Micah on July 4, 2003, while below him, we have Noah on December 9, 2005. If I find similar pictures for the two of them (or recreate a good one that we had with Micah) I'll update this post.

In the pictures below, I have both Micah (top) and Noah (bottom) on the scale getting weighed and cleaned up.



I'll keep working on this site, so you can check back every once in a while.

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!! It's really fun to read what people say and think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so blessed, may you be a blessing to those boys too.
(great) Uncle Sheldon and Aunt Maggie are very impressed with you two little guys. Micah will be a great role model for little Noah.
Thanks EJ for the updated blog. How fun is that!
Love to Steph, EJ,Micah, and baby Noah.
Shel and Maggie